FIVE PERFORMANCES OVER TWO WEEKENDS!
Friday, February 10, 2023, 7:30 pm
Saturday, February 11, 2023, 7:30 pm
Friday, February 17, 2023, 7:30 pm
Saturday, February 18, 2023, 7:30 pm
Sunday, February 19, 2023, 2:30 pm
Gaspipe Theatre Company and RiverStage partner once again for the 10th local festival of original one-act plays! Written and submitted to us by new playwrights from across the Susquehanna Valley & the U.S., these short works of theatre are acted, directed and produced by local teams of artists! Short plays will run approximately 10-15 minutes in length and will be presented as one continuous show on each of the above dates.
*** PLAYWRIGHTS! *** We are accepting submissions of new scripts!
- Deadline for submitting a script (via our website) is November 27, 2022. Playwrights will be contacted on or around December 11, 2022 about whether their script was selected for production.
- Plays should be no longer than 15-20 minutes in running time.
- Plays should take into account the realistic production resources of our community theatre (i.e., modest technical requirements, special effects, etc.).
- Preference will be given to original, previously-unproduced works.
- You do not need to be a resident of our local area (i.e., Lewisburg, the Susquehanna Valley region) to submit a script. Playwrights from all geographic areas are welcome.
- Playwrights are invited to direct their own pieces, if selected, and pending their availability to do so. Directors must be present for casting auditions held December 18-19, performances on Feb 10-11 and 17-19, and appropriate rehearsal time in between.
- When you are ready, please follow this link here to submit your script for consideration!